Discover. Learn. Transform.
BIOPROSP is held every two years with a focus on the exploitation of biotechnology in marine environments. The conference has outgrown its name from when it was first organized in 2002 and has become one of the most knowledge-rich conferences not only in the field of marine bioprospecting, but in the field of biotechnology, attracting top talent from Europe and abroad.
At BIOPROSP you can:
- Hear about the latest research and its potential
- Learn from stories about industrial application of marine research and marine bioprospecting
- Meet top scientists, industry representatives and entrepreneurs from all over the world within the field of marine biotechnology
- Meet decision makers from industries such as biotech, medicine, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmeceutical, as well as representatives from public support systems
- Seize the opportunity to present your scientific results: How can they be put into use?
At BIOPROSP_21 (online) we will use a digital conference venue that facilitates:
- Following the presentations online – and you can ask questions
- The possibility to interact with other participants by chat or by video conversations
- Digital exhibitions
- Digital posters
See the program here. BIOPROSP_21 Digital Program